Compatible CGMS and pumps
|Accu-Chek/Senseonics Eversense||Dexcom G4/G5/G6 ||Freestyle Libre with Transmitter ||Minimed Enlite via dedicated pump|
|Animas Ping |
|Insulet OmniPod , 
|Insulet OmniPod Dash
available since 2018, Bluetooth based
with limited functions
|Minimed 515/715||O||O & L||O & L|
|Minimed 522/722||O||O & L||O & L||O & L |
with firmware 2.4A or older
|O||O & L||O & L||O & L |
|Minimed Veo (554/754)
with firmware 2.6A or older (EU)
with firmware 2.7A or older (Canada)
|O||O & L||O & L||O & L|
|Tandem t:slim (X2)|
in active development (no ETA, maybe less than 1 year)
protocol (partially) decrypted, lots of work to do (propably several years till finished)
does not work and no successful efforts are currently known
- The Freestyle Libre is only a FGM and needs additional hardware to work as a CGM.
- The CGM data has to be uploaded to Nightscout first.
- With the Spike App the CGM data from Dexcom and Freestyle can be transmitted offline, see Facebook group for the Spike App.
- With the Minimed 522/722 and 523/723 the sensor works only 3 days instead of 6.
- Developers can help or discuss the progress on https://omniapsslack.azurewebsites.net/.
- Latest news about OmniPod at http://www.openomni.org/blog/
- Dexcom G4 works via Dexcom Receiver or DIY-Transmitter, G5 and G6 may also work directly via a smartphone app.
Sources and more information